When the Illinois Single-Payer Coalition hired David to build our new website, we had no idea what we were asking – or what we would get. He far exceeded our expectations, and was a real pleasure to work with. The new site is easy for our organization to use, and for other users to navigate. It’s an indispensable tool in our efforts to educate people about Single-Payer Health Care (improved Medicare for all), and to get them involved in our work.
The short list of David’s outstanding qualities would begin here:
- He’s knowledgeable. David knows a great deal about Drupal – and when something unfamiliar comes up, he figures it out quickly.
- He’s inventive. When there’s something Drupal doesn’t do well, he finds a work-around.
- He’s smart. He knows what we’re asking, even when we don’t know precisely how to ask it.
- He’s an excellent teacher. When we want to learn how to do something ourselves, he clearly and patiently shows us how.
- He’s a standup guy. Always responsive and accommodating, he stays calm and positive under pressure.
-Giudi Weiss, Chair, Website Committee, Illinois Single-Payer Coalition
See the site at http://ilsinglepayer.org/.